Saturday, December 21, 2013

Brief Educational Background

I am, Sim Yuthy, gratuated from Chompovwan High School in 2010. I first attended at Pannasastra University of Cambodia and i chose Intetnational Relation for major. I have successfully completed Diploma of Intensive English of academic Purpose and Special English Laboratory Program there. By winning the scholarship in 2012, I have been targeted to different direction but it still serves me right. Therefore, I am currently studying bachelor degree at Department of Media and Communication (RUPP). I am now taking media management as my major. Actually, i create this blog in main the purpose of sharing some informations which are related to my study field and my life experiences. In addition, this is what i start my writing skill since i'm taking journalism class in DMC. Thus, i will keep track on writing habbit by focusing on the dialy habbit and social issues which are happening in Cambodia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment